There are many physical and mental benefits that you get from traveling. One of the biggest benefits, in our opinion, is that travel reduces your stress levels.
So if your goal this year is to travel more for personal fulfillment or to just improve your mental and physical health then we wanted to give you the motivation you need to make it happen.
For this week’s Motivation Monday we’ve put together 21 inspirational travel quotes to inspire you to get out there, see the world, and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
1. Travel brings power and love back into your life. - Rumi
2. Every hundred feet the world changes. - Roberto Bolano
3. I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. - Mary Anne Radmacher
4. A wise man travels to discover himself. - James Russell Lowell
5. Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. - Anatole France
6. Remember happiness is a way of travel not a destination. - Roy Goodman
7. We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. - Pico Iyer
8. To travel is to take a journey into yourself. - Danny Kaye
9. I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list. - Susan Sontag
10. Travel far enough, you meet yourself. - David Mitchell
11. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. - Unknown
12. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before. - Dalai Lama
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu
14. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. - Unknown
15. To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. - Freya Stark
16. A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles. - Tim Cahill
17. You lose sight of things… and when you travel, everything balances out. - Daranna Gidel
18. To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice. - Elizabeth Gilbert
19. Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place. - Gentleman’s Wisdom
20. Find life experiences and swallow them whole. Travel. Meet many people. Go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. Try everything. Exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life. - Lawrence K. Fish
21. Jet lag is for amateurs. - Dick Clark
Want more great tips on how to achieve a healthy lifestyle? Click to join our mailing list for FREE!